First Data FD 150
The FD 150 has an intuitive touch-screen display for ease of use with fast terminal downloads using IP or dial-up, with Wi-Fi as an option. Easy support of both IP and dial-up with Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption. Quick and hassle-free drop-in paper-loading system
• Compact design
• Cortex A5 500MHz
• Processing capabilities for ATM, debit, electronic benefits transfer (EBT) transactions and check payments
• Fast printer capable of 18 lines per second
• IP connectivity with dial-up as a backup and Wi-Fi as an additional option
• Durable keys
• Touch-screen capability with 320 X 240 color display
• Merchant-friendly one-touch feature for daily functions
• Three-track magnetic-stripe reader
• Contactless support
• 128MB RAM standard memory
• Three USB ports
• Address verification service
• Batch history
• Simplified support and installation
• 2.3-inch-wide thermal roll printer
• Ability to accept EMV chip transactions that enhance security
• PCI-PED Version 5.x approvedContact to Purchase
Which payment solution is right for you?
Contact us for a free consultation or to purchase a payment processing solution today.Contact Us
Need advanced industry insights?
Subscribe to our mailing list and receive news and insights from US Alliance Group.